BENEFITS OF DANCING TANGO
According to variousstudies, dancing tango …
- Improves movement coordination, balance and socialization.
- Promotes good posture and mitigates spinal problems.
- Helps fight aggression, anger, anxiety and depression.
- Decreases and improves the distribution of body fat.
- Maintains and improves muscle strength and endurance.
- Slows the natural aging process.
- Improves body image and self-esteem.
- Reduces stress and improves mood.
- Encourages learning, memory and creativity when remembering and improvising choreographies.
- Practising it regularly increases aerobic capacity up to 20%, which is equivalent to a functional return of more than 10 years.
Being able to express ourselves through our body by dancing Tango is something magical; the leader proposes with an absolutely personal movement and the follower accepts, thus generating a dialogue without words. In tango we can express ourselves through the body in a creative way because social Tango lacks choreography.
In the three minutes that a Tango lasts we will express our most intimate unconscious, conscious and in some cases even primitive.
FEELING, RHYTHM & MELODY
We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
In Argentine social tango, the beat and the melody are danced, but the most important thing is that the movement comes from the heart.